thread title missing
"Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't do anything so rash as to let them go." Ty said as he raised his bad paw in a stopping motion, a small chuckle escaped his snout as he finally had caught up with her. He hadn't caught the blush, or any of the other subtle attractions at the moment, he was still in quite a bit of pain and distracted to notice them, nevertheless, he still listened to every word Anya said, which is why he interjected so quickly. "I'm all for sharing pasts, teeling people your memories is a great way to connect with people, heck, many folks find kindred spirits once they know other people's pasts." He grinned. "But if you mean 'letting them go' like I think you mean, do not do it. Never forget your memories or your past, as they have sculpted you into the person you are today."

He then caught his breath slightly, realizing he went on a rant there. Blushing out of embarrassment at his foolishness, he motioned to his paw and said "I really do have to thank you for healing me, without you and Xeris there, I probably would've lost a lot more blood, and perhaps not everything would have healed right." He chuckled lightly. Although death was possible in that situation, it was unlikely, Ty had fought smart, he used his wits, along with talent, to outmaneuver the puma, and that is why he came out as good of a condition as he did, any other wolf who wasn't experienced in combat would have died.

Messages In This Thread