thread title missing
"Tell you? Hmmm...." He said as he plopped down, rubbing his chin with the backside of his paw, as he was still in wolf form. "Well....you've already met Xeris, Rendall and Pendzez, and my father, so I don't really need to explain them." He said with a nod. "So I'll talk about the people you don't know....first off, there is Jefferson, the pack leader...my friend and mentor for the first three months of my life." He said with a small nod and a grin. "He's very intelligent, strong, and courageous, a caring mentor as well, to those he cares about, he's very loving...and also quite a scoundrel too, his practical jokes and jeers always made me chuckle as a kid." Ty then frowned slightly. "But he's...temperamental, quick to anger, and kind of a jerk. I've seen him be very irate to people on a whim. Don't get me wrong, I love him to death, but I have issues with how untrusting he is."

He sighed, he didn't like talking bad about Jeff, but he felt he should be honest, Jefferson wasn't always the easiest to get along with. He then shrugged if off and continued Then there is Mirette, she's foreign or something, her accent is interesting to hear. She's very shy though, not really liking people, so you gotta warm up to her." He prattled on, but began to wonder about her, how was she doing these days? He had not seen Mirette in quite a while. what had she been up too? Nevertheless, he continued. "My sister....I love her as well, she's a sweet, kind, caring individual. But she's a bt of a scoundral...ran with the wrong crowd, and now ended up a bit more jerklike then before, but still a gerenally good person."

He sighed and looked to Anya. "Well, that's about it...tell me a little about your family then."

Messages In This Thread