thread title missing
"Teach? Anya...I'm a little young to be teaching people." Ty said with a embarrassed chuckle. It's true, he wasn't much older then a year, he wasn't ready to be taking students. "But, I think I could give you some pointers." He said with a chuckle as he began to circle her. "Yes...yes I could help you learn a bit more about fighting, perhaps when I get a bit older I could teach you more as well."

There was something different about Ty when he got into the aspect of combat, something fierce. Sure, by most aspects, it was still Ty, a friendly, carefree wolf with a optimistic outlook on life, but he had a sort of focus when getting near to battle, something that made him seem older then he was, something that evoked a certain passion within Ty, showing clear on his face. His eyes, his frame, his stance, everything changed to reveal a certain focus, attuning himself to the situation, almost instantly ready to do battle, like he was prepared to do it the whole time. His eyes were already analyzing the station, looking for weaknesses, openings, advantages, any slip-up Ty would pick up on. Of course Anya wasn't exactly battle-ready, but Ty's body and mind were so trained to this that it reacted without any effort at all. He continued to circle her, but gave a friendly smile and said "Do you want me to give you some pointers now, or later?" He then grimaced about his wounded paw, for a split second he had forgotten he was still wounded, the large claw marks on his chest were still tender, along with his paw still hurting to put too much weight on it, but the minute he realized it, his body compensated for it, Ty's threshold for pain was immense, although he was now favoring the three legs. "And don't worry about my wounds, even wounded I'm still a match for many skilled wolves."

Messages In This Thread