will you still kiss me the same
[html]
She's gonna take off now :o We'll need a makeup thread when you're ready! Big Grin 300+

It was perhaps selfish of her to talk about that first instead of what had befallen their daughter. Savina couldn't say why that was the first thing she had felt, but it had been. It was something that had not bothered the woman for a long time, something she hadn't even thought about in months. She trusted Kansas fully, she knew that he would never be disloyal to her in such a way. But now that this had happened she couldn't help but question it all. She had never felt this bad when it came to him, not even when the news about that one night had come to light. Her heart felt like a hand was crushing it.

Part of her was aware how much pain he was in as well. Aware that he felt awful about what all had happened, about keeping that information from her. But right now nothing could ease the pain that filled every part of her being. It sounded like there was a buzzing in her ears, in her very skull itself. She couldn't open her eyes for fear of what she might see. His words found her slowly and she knew, she knew how sincere he was. That it was all just a big mess, an accident, that he had never meant to cause her any pain. But it still didn't help. Not right now anyway.

Suddenly she felt suffocated, like the world was closing in on her and the last place she wanted to be was where she was. She couldn't take it. She couldn't handle any more. She just needed to get away. Shakily she got to her feet and was surprised her legs even held her weight at all, for they felt like water beneath her. "I...I have to go..." she said quietly as if through a haze. Savina walked down the stairs and the moment her feet hit the wet earth she ran. Rain poured down on her and tears continued to fall from her eyes. She needed to be anywhere but here.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread