nothing's right, I'm torn
[html]
lol! Savina would put flowers in Ehno's hair :3 No I think we can start to close it up! 300

Her sporadic breathing calmed as he rubbed her back again. Savina couldn't imagine what she would do without Ehno here. What things would be like if he hadn't ended up here. She didn't want to think about it because that notion made her want to start sobbing all over again. Being separated from him for a year had been hard enough, she never wanted to be apart from him again. He was the only solid link to their old life. Ghita had disappeared on them again. Ehno was all she had. The news of her daughter was nothing new, but at least nothing had changed for the worse. Still, guilt wracked her for having bolted from the house without thinking about it. "B-buono. Non dovrei averla lasciata tuttavia nonostante. Non viene primo, me." When you were a parent you had to put your children before yourself. She had lapsed in that.

As he hugged her close she did the same. "Ringraziarla...Non so che farei a meno di lei." She looked back up at him, using a hand to wipe her bloodshot eyes. Her head nodded. Yes, it was time to go back to the mansion. She didn't think she could handle seeing Kansas yet, but she had a feeling that he would know that. He already was probably finding a place out of the way, if he hadn't already. A little guilt tugged at her, but she shoved it away. Right now she needed to focus on other things. At the second mention of her injury she looked to her arm. "Oh..." She had almost forgot about it. "Almeno quel piccolo punk non dovrebbe pasticciare con noi più..." No doubt her brother had smelled the scrawny hybrid's scent on her. At least she had given much worse than she'd got.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread