i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-26.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:0px;background-color:#001a36;background-position:bottom;">
Sorry for the delay.

Though the big wolf had been made a bit nervous by Spirit's forwardness, he didn't let it get him down too much. If she was going to kill him and Rendall today, she would have already—there was no point in settling down for a comfortable conversation if she just planned on snapping their necks for fun. He smiled at the notion of the tattoo being permanent—that's exactly how he wanted it. If for whatever reason he ever ran into one of the Amrithais so far from home, they would know Charon no longer considered himself a part of that family. He might have missed his mother and being in the cold, but that was all.

"I would like to have a mark, though. It would be a nice thing to have," he said, trying to remain quiet and not say anything particularly directed at her or her tribe. He'd already sensed she was protective of it, and the last thing he wanted to do was make her angry. He shrugged his big, silvery shoulders and looked at Rendall. He listened to her, and nodded. "Well... I don't have any necklaces of my own, no. I would like to get one, though. Maybe if I go searching in the city, hm?" he said. That was the best place to look, anyway—it wasn't very likely he'd find one hanging off of a tree somewhere.

Spirit spoke again, and the big wolf frowned. Even if he didn't know what he was getting yet didn't mean he'd hate it and want to get rid of it. Char might have been a pretty senseless man, but he understood the concept of permanence. He simply shrugged his gray shoulders and looked at the ground, prodding at it with his finger and pulling up a long blade of grass to chew on after a moment, his deep indigo eyes flicking from one wolf to another. For once, he felt as though he had nothing further to contribute to the conversation, and he just smiled, enjoying the other wolves' company.

thanks to jael for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread