i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">

The big wolf seemed to make a joke, and Charon understood suddenly. It was as if a light had gone off in the pale wolf's head; he grinned right back at her, that cheesy thing spreading across his coal lips and lighting his deep indigo eyes as if with flame. He was amused by the joke, and he laughed deeply, a rumbly thing emanating from his chest. He was glad to have met this pair; even if Spirit had been a little standoffish at first it seemed there was friendship forming here in this part of the forest. The silvery wolf smiled again, his big ears pricked forward as he listened to Rendall's idea, excitement showing in his face. He turned back to the other wolf, but she didn't seem too keen on the idea at all, so he shrugged his shoulders, speaking to Rendall. "Maybe we can go later," he suggested brightly, not wishing to exclude the bigger she-wolf but wanting a necklace pretty badly anyway.

The silvery wolf smiled as he thought of his homeland, those blue eyes growing misty. "I guess you'd call it Alaska. The snow never really melted, it was wonderful. Always cold," he said with a grin. "My parents, we pretty much just referred to our area as 'Amrithai' because that it's our last name, but maybe you'd know it as Alaska," he explained a little further, not so eager to share as much as he felt obligated to answer. He knew he hadn't led nearly as interesting a life as, say, Spirit—just by looking at the feral wolf Charon could tell she had seen some things throughout her life. He didn't feel right inquiring about her, though, so he simply left the conversation where it was, smiling encouragement at either of the other two females. Char did a lot of talking, and he knew it—especially in the presence of ladies, the big wolf was careful to allow others to say their piece.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread