i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-26.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:0px;background-color:#001a36;background-position:bottom;">
         The pale wolf was quite content here with these two wolves, and it showed in his relaxed posture. His ears were at half-mast, listening to the women as they spoke but still not pricked in agitation or anything of the like. This was just nice, plain and simple. The sun was beginning to come out a bit, and the big wolf tilted his head back, glad to see that the overcast clouds were beginning to disappear. "Maybe we're in for a nice day after all, hm?" the arctic wolf asked with a smile.

The pale silver wolf noticed that butterflies seemed quite attracted to Rendall, and he grinned, chasing after one half-heartedly with his nose. He didn't intend to kill them, but one landing on his nose would be nice. "Aww, I'm sure worse things could be following you around," he joked. "At least these guys are pretty," he said, indigo eyes following one as it flitted about Rendall's shoulders. He grinned, holding up a paw and beginning to shift slowly to his Optime form, fingers slowly extending from the paw as the wolf shifted quickly. He liked being in his halfway form; it allowed an easy shift either way he wanted to go. He was done quickly, crouched back on his rear and with one hand extended to the butterflies.

One lit on his finger, perching there and flapping its wings for a few seconds. He studied it closely, the stunning, brilliant colors so absent from his monochrome, frozen home. "It was nice, but I had to see the rest of the world, you know?" he said, hoping the other two could identify. They both seemed to have stable homes, yet here they were, wandering around outside of them. Spirit had gone a long way from home, it would seem.

thanks to jael for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread