i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-26.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:0px;background-color:#001a36;background-position:bottom;">
         Rendall crawled over into the shade, and the pale wolf glanced at her. He was far too slow to realize she was avoiding the sunlight, but her behavior did strike him as slightly peculiar. Why were all of these butterflies flapping around Rendall, so attracted to her? It was almost as if she was a flower. The pale silver wolf didn't give it much thought other than that, looking over at Spirit as she agreed and laid down, finally seeming to relax completely. He gave her a big, approving grin. Rendall spoke again, and the shaggy wolf's head turned back toward her, finally frightening away the butterfly from his finger. He allowed his hand to drop to the dirt by his side, his pale ears cocked toward Spirit, interested to hear her answer as well.

The pale wolf frowned at Rendall's revelation, finding it troublesome. If she had a good home where, why would she want to leave it? He was curious now, and he tilted his head to the side, regarding her with those deep blue eyes. "Be careful, and don't wander too far," he said, though it was spoken in a lilting, merry tone rather than a solemn one. "So long as you end up back home, wherever that is—Phoenix Valley or your birth-place—you'll be alright, I think," the wolf said, smiling at his companion. He would be sad to see her go, certainly, but he understood wanderlust. After all, something similar had driven him from his birthplace. Maybe someday, someday he'd go back—but not for a few years, anyway. That was far into the future, too far for the silver wolf to think about.

thanks to jael for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread