i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
[html]

The silvery wolf listened with interest as Spirit described life in her homeland. The silvery wolf's ears pricked up, curiosity showing in his face. He couldn't really imagine living life like that—where he'd come from, there wasn't much chaos or violence at all, and the roughest hardship they generally endured was the shortages of food throughout the winter. But the Amrithai clan had gotten much better at storing things to keep over the long, dark months since he was young, and they hadn't had a really hard winter since his first year. He nodded at Rendall's response, finding it somewhat distasteful to be raised in needless violence. He could never imagine fighting his own flesh and blood, not unless they were inherently evil or something else crazy like that.

The silver canine turned toward Rendall, cocking his head to the side. He didn't really understand what she meant when she said the sun did funny things to her fur, and it showed on his face. "Huh?" he said, pretty obviously confused by what Rendall had just said. His nose wrinkled, then he turned back to Spirit, understanding where she was coming from. If she was raised there, she was used to it, obviously—it wasn't as if she was forced into living like that, then. "Spirit, have you ever thought about settling down in a pack here? Maybe you'd like it," he offered. "I've been thinking about it myself," he said, nodding his head thoughtfully. "I don't know where I would want to go, though—I kind of want to see everywhere before I pick someplace permanent!" he said, laughing.

Table thanks to James.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread