i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
I think this is like, the longest thread I've ever been involved with. Woohoo! XD

Char frowned as Spirit spoke, nodding his head as if he understood. Did that mean that members of her tribe had followed here, that they were watching her? He didn't like that idea, and his indigo eyes wandered away from either of the two females for a moment, searching the woods around them for signs of other life. His ears pricked, listening to the normal sounds of the forest for several long moments, though he heard nothing but the wind and the occasional twitter of some small bird. The sun was still quite bright in the sky, as it was only mid-afternoon at best—the trio had several hours to kill before sundown.

The pale silver canine looked back to Spirit then, pausing to consider his words carefully. She was bigger than him and he was pretty sure that she could kick his butt six ways to Sunday, so he certainly didn't want to offend her. "So, you'll be going back someday, then, and they would be angry if you lived with other wolves?" he guessed, not really understanding why they would be mad. If Spirit had to stay with others for her survival, why was it a bad thing?

The youngster seemed determined for a moment, standing up and walking into the sun. As she strode into the light, her fur seemed to shift, the shade growing lighter, shifting from dreary black to a brilliant blue. His jaw dropped; he didn't think he'd ever seen anything so magical and pretty in his life. "Wow! That's really pretty," he said, obviously dumbfounded at this new revelation. "I don't know why you'd ever hide that," he said, marveling at the brilliant blue highlights now showing in her coat. He wondered if it was something natural in her coat that made that happen. He'd never seen anything like it in his life.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread