i'm done feeling like a skeleton.
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">

The pale silver wolf did love his family, but it was that very thing which had driven him away from his family in the first place. Even if Vasilios and Delia had been nasty to Soare before they died, they were never bad to him. And he loved his mother very much—but his stern father? He loved him because he had to, but Charon wasn't Ezra's biggest fan. As the eldest son, Char was supposed to have taken over his father's leatherworking once his father grew too old to do it, but his father was a young man, and after two and half years of living in that halfway state, that state of purgatory. Char felt as if he was not progressing forward enough in life, and living in his father's shadow had only increased the feeling. He smiled tersely, but said nothing, preferring not to comment. If his mind wanted to bring up Ezra, that was fine—but Char wouldn't vocalize much of anything about his own family, especially not now that Rendall was revealing more intimate parts of her past.

Even wild Spirit seemed shocked by the level of violence in Rendall's homeland, and the big, silver wolf immediately felt very bad for her and furious with this unknown Avery wolf. Even if she was a female, Charon would have kicked her ass (or tried to, anyway) for being so nasty to Rendall and killing her very own cousin, Rendall's father. Anger showed on his face, a rare emotion for the big wolf. "Well, damn," he said, the curse slipping from his mouth. He almost winced afterwards, half-expecting Ezra to slap him on the back of the head for uttering such a word. His ears flicked backwards and he shook his head. "I wouldn't ever go back there if I were you, Rendall. It doesn't sound safe," the silver wolf said, frowning. He didn't want her to get hurt or worse, not after they'd only just become friends.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread