`the /aftershocks/ remain
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ryban2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

They're called tables and thank you I made this one ^^ The last post I made in that topic is a table I made for one of Ghita's previous players and you'd be welcome to use it! Otherwise if you'd like a different one I can make something else too! Also Jazper can hop in whenever now. 300+

It seemed that every time Ghita took off the distance between them grew greater and greater. Though if there was a way to counteract that, Savina had no clue. There was only so much she could do. Only so much to show her sister that she was loved and wanted. Ghita had to be able to accept that love and know that she was wanted here, otherwise no matter what the dark fey did nothing would change. She knew coming to these different lands was quite the adjustment, it had been for her, but wouldn't it be so much easier if she stayed here? Were her family was? Surely no one else out there really knew Italian and Ghita had not been as apt a pupil with English as herself and Ehno had.

Perhaps it was the different ways that the two Marinos handled pain that made it so hard for them to understand one another. For Savina she knew that she had to stand and face her problems. She might flee from them for a time, but she knew that she could not flee forever. Difficult situations needed to be dealt with head on, becoming a leader had taught her a great deal about that. But with Ghita, she always ran away, it was the way she coped. Maybe the Commander simply didn't understand that, couldn't wrap her mind around it. They were working out of different playbooks and maybe that was the root of some of their problems.

It seemed to take her lighter hued littermate a while to respond and she almost wondered if she would respond at all. If she would answer her questions or simply try to change the subject to something else. Savina wondered why she was here? Was she just going to run away again or did she want to try and stick around? The woman hoped for the latter, but she wasn't exactly holding her breath. But then words floated in the air between them again and her inky ears perked. So she did want to come back? A small smile twitched at the corners of her lips. "Il Ghita, lei sa che lei è benvenuto qui. Tutta la famiglia è qui, lei dovrebbe essere qui anche. La vogliamo qui." She wanted her sister to be a part of her life, to be a part of her children's lives.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread