`the /aftershocks/ remain
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... itaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

Turquoise optics saw the ebony furred triangles perk forward at her response. She watched as the aftermaths of her speech floated around their necks, making sense of what had just been said. Ghita felt as if what she had said to her sister could very well be binding, a noose around her neck, restraining her to the pack where she just might not want to be. But there was always the side that Ghita had, the tendency to freak out if she was restrained, before she even knew if the situation would be bad or not. She sighed inwardly, hiding her misgivings from Savina, who seemed to recognize her intent. Catching it quickly, la signora saw the smile twitch at the edge of her sister's mouth, and couldn't help but return an even smaller one.

"Sì, è vero. Sono tutti qui. Ma è una ragione sufficiente per me è troppo?" If Ghita was going to rejoin Crimson Dreams, this would be the last time. She didn't know how much more aggravation her family would let her give them. It was so weird, Ghita only came here to check to see if Crimson Dreams was still intact, holding almost no intent to rejoin the pack. But somehow she had spun a web so tight it was inevitable that she would get trapped in it.

She almost said the words. They almost darted out of her mouth in response to her sister's words, drawing them, luring them out of the safety of the mind, the abstract. She almost said that this was where she wanted to be too, she was so close. But she was also so close to the edge of the cliff, wondering if she would have to sacrifice happiness and freedom for her siblings. Was she willing to do that? "Come sono i vostri cuccioli? I'd ... per vedere come loro. Ehno troppo, e Kansas ..."

[wc: 300+]

[/html]

Messages In This Thread