`the /aftershocks/ remain
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ryban2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

I'll get you all titled up, but we'll continue the thread obviously Smile 500+

Savina could see the struggle going on behind those turquoise eyes. Didn't she want to stay here? Didn't she want to be around her family? The raven woman couldn't imagine having knowledge of where your family was and willingly steering clear of them. True, Ghita had never been as close as she and Ehno had, but they hadn't been on bad terms either. Then again, she had been the one to stay behind. When both her brother and sister had left the pack for their separate reasons she had been the one to stick around, unable to leave momma. It was only after the accident and their mother had left this world that she had moved on. Maybe family was just more important to her than it was to her sister, though she couldn't imagine why.

Ghita returned no concrete answer and Savina had to stop the question in her throat quickly before it burst out. She would play along with her sibling's ways, perhaps it would make her more comfortable and more willing. Though of course the thought of her children brought back all the recent unpleasant events. Wincing a little she spoke. "Fanno bene...soprattutto. C'era qualcosa che successo che ha girato recentemente il mondo sottosopra intorno a qui. Il vecchio Comandante, Naniko, usava delle droghe e Cambria li è entrati in..." The mother took a shaky breath. "È appassionata e ha rifiutato di distribuirlo su o chiede scusa per ciò che è successo così abbiamo dovuto forzarla. Il Cambria era molto depresso del ed i malati per un mentre, ma sembra fare meglio finalmente. E...Kansas e ho avuto un pezzetto di una lotta...Non ho parlato a lui poiché." She wanted to patch things up with him soon, she just hadn't yet. "L'Ehno è bene nonostante." At least not everything was in shambles.

Looking back to her sibling and attempting to wash the pain from her features she couldn't keep the question in anymore. "Così, lei starà?" Though almost as quickly as the words left her mouth she heard a noise behind her and her head whipped around. A startled look was in those emerald eyes. How had someone been so close and she unaware? But soon the surprise melted into a warm smile and her tail wagged as Jazper moved to sit beside her. Gaze stopped on that bright marking around his eye. That was certainly new, she hadn't seen anything quite like it before. At his words she gave him a puzzled look before it clicked. Oh, he must have seen her rushing up here and wanted to make sure everything was fine. "I see. You wouldn't be a good protector if you didn't now, would you?" she said teasingly. "That's an interesting marking, I like it."

The Commander watched as Jazz introduced himself to Ghita. She knew her sister wasn't as good with English as she and Ehno were, but she said nothing. She should be able to figure out that it was simply an introduction. "This is Ghita Marino, my sister," she said to her giant companion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread