`the /aftershocks/ remain
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
WC: 500+

OOCConfusedtop staring at Jaz, geez Katie ;P So I thought I deleted my last post but I found it on my history Big Grin What an amazing invention.

He kept silent, allowing Savina to speak fully before speaking. He simply smiled meekly at her comment. It could have been taken as rude for him to be watching her so closely but it was true, he wouldn't be a good protector if he hadn't have caught onto the urgency in her running. As for his leader's approval on his new markings his smile grew, "I just got it from some crazy bloke over in Halifax. I was raised to believe in the sun god and goddess of the moon so I figure why not." shrugging he explained further, "The sun god is suppose to be this amazing protector and provider. Not a half bad role model if I do say so myself." He chuckled lightly. At the announcement that this stranger was her sister his gaze quickly turned to stare at her with a welcoming smile. Another Marino!

However, his smile faded. Once again he was left being stared at. He shifted almost awkwardly. Most of the time he was only stared at by other males fully surprised that one of their own could easily render themselves as useless. Some pride thing he had always assumed. This time however, the female staring seemed in awe, or shock as his build. His leaders, his adoptive mother, and most females usually just made a comment and moved on. This one's gaze was prolonged. She didn't look like Savina, maybe slightly like Ehno. She was still a little on the small size, but who was he to judge. Maybe if he was normal sized she would look bigger.

Confusion hit him as she turned to the black fey and spoke once again in Italian. Looking slightly taken back until the females gaze returned to him in a poor attempt at his name. He nodded slightly with a weak smile. His name had been butchered. He let her attempt at an introduction and her Italian word to Savina finish. "Jazper." He nodded as he sat back on his hind legs and pointed to himself with a paw. With a refreshed smile he spoke softly, lowing his front legs back down and taking a tiny step towards the new female. "Ghita, Welcome to Crimson Dreams." With a tiny awkward bow.

Turning to Savina he looked at her with a hidden frustration. "Could you give her a better introduction for me. Like that she can just use Knight and not Rhiannon if it's confusing." He asked with a sheepish grin and big gold eyes. He felt driven to explain himself more to the female, to give a proper introduction on why he happened to be following her sister. As an after thought he added in a whisper as though Ghita would understand, "Why was she staring at me?" He felt slightly guilty asking the coal female to translate her sisters very being. Purhaps he should have taken up Italian while he had Ehno and Savina around. Might have come in handy right about now. Turning back to Ghita he inconspicuously looked her over. Her eyes really stood out from the colors in her fur.[/html]

Messages In This Thread