`the /aftershocks/ remain
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... ryban2.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

500+

Savina attention, for the moment, was completely focused on Jazper and so she did not see her sister staring at him so intently right away. She listened to his explanation for the new decoration on his body. As far as gods and goddesses went, she was mostly familiar with those of Greek and Roman origin. Though even though she knew of them, she did not particularly subscribe to that exact brand of paganism. She believed in the gods of nature and the fates. They did not have any names, but she knew they were there. "I see, that is very interesting Jazz! And yes, a good role model indeed!" A good role model that suited their steadfast protector incredibly well.

It was when they both turned to face Ghita again that she noticed her sister's unwavering stare. Her jaw clenched a little, feeling sorry for her friend beside her. Though she could understand her siblings surprise, Jazz was the largest wolf she had ever met, and in the halfing form it was even more shocking. That, and Ghita was not used to seeing any wolf in anything other than the natural form. Still, she could feel Jazper shift uneasily beside her and wished that Ghita would stop staring at him. Thankfully it seemed she snapped out of that dazed state and began to speak. "Sé introduce appena. Si chiama il Rhiannon-Cavaliere di Jazper. Lei può chiamarlo appena Jazper tuttavia, ciò sarà più facile." She was pleased to see Ghita do her best to introduce herself in English. It really was a shame she hadn't taken to the foreign language as Ehno and herself had. It would be a long time until she would be able to speak it fluently. Savina smiled as Jazper bowed before her sister and quickly caught his gaze when he turned to speak to her again. "I already explained it all to her. I know it'll be a little difficult gaping the language barrier. She didn't keep up with her English as Ehno and I did." Then she lowered her voice as well, despite knowing that Ghita wouldn't understand. "Where we were born no one ever shifted. We were all luperci, but we lived as regular wolves. You're quite a sight to behold because of your size anyway, but seeing you in that form it's even more surprising. I apologize on her behalf though, I know she didn't mean any offense."

As talk returned to the incidents that had recently shook the pack and especially herself, emerald eyes turned more somber and her ears folded back. A sigh escaped her chest. "È...ricuperando. È tutto fuori del suo sistema ora, ma è stato molto depressa. Penso che lo supera nonostante." Her head only nodded as the name of her mate was spoken. Savina was still hurt that he had kept a secret from her and that secret had eventually brought harm to Cambria. But right now she was even more upset that they hadn't made up yet. Her love for him was too strong to let this tear them apart. He had been so sorry, she knew that. At that time she just hadn't been able to forgive him. She was now though. Then as Ghita confirmed that she would stay a soft smile came back to her features. "Sono contento. L'ho mancata la sorella."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread