A house, a home
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

*beats on the slow-ass connection, then looks up* Good morning, Marit! Big Grin My brain just died, so this is total ramble.
Word count: 286, worth no points.

Let me show you the wonders of life

It was a short time Hanna had to her thoughts before she was joined by a lanky reddish-furred wolf. He wore a belt much like the one fastened about her waist, though hers was for her knives alone, not for pouches and such. Mentally, Hanna slapped a hand to her forehead. She'd forgotten to disarm herself so he didn't think she might be a homicidal maniac. Well, it was too late now. Her greeter had arrived.

And he wasn't just any old pack member, either; she had had the good fortune to catch the attention of the chief himself. The man bowed slightly, Hanna dipped her body a bit lower. His yellow eyes caught her mismatched ones, she gave her gaze over to the reddish wolf, smiling softly, politely.

Despite going days at a time without seeing another soul, Hanna had developed a sort of story-teller's method to her speech, some small lilt to her words that sought to draw the listener in. "Greetings, Chief. My name is Hanna. For several months now I've been a wanderer, and I'm looking for a place to call home, a place where I can find shelter and companionship."

Hanna extended her left arm, a signal to Tobias to join her. They'd been working more on signs recently because spoken words were not always convenient, especially on a hunt. The red-tailed hawk circled down, almost lazily riding the wind, and settled himself on the extended limb, carefully avoiding hurting the fragile body of his friend. She'd helped him when he needed it, and so he stayed with her, assisting her, often whether she needed it or not. He preened slightly as they both waited for a reply from the Kalona.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread