A house, a home
[html]

style="background-image: url(http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... able-1.png); width: 500px; height: 412px; z-index: 1; line-height: 10px; border:1px #444a78 solid;">
style="padding: 0px; position: relative; right: 90px; top: 95px; width: 260px; height: 280px; z-index: 2; overflow: auto;">

Slightly rambly but not too bad. If you like, you could do one more post that sets them going toward town and then I'll put another thread up concerning her decision. Smile
Word count: 308, worth 2 points

Let me show you the wonders of life

Hanna's eyes turned toward the sky once more, tracking what was now a reddish-brown dot high above her, as her bird reacted apparently out of fear. As he circled, Hanna could hear a steady stream of mutterings coming from Tobias. She'd never heard her companion being so vocal, especially not about the same topic, in this case whether Hanna was stupid or just could not tell that the bird called Ghivita was "not right" -- whatever that meant. Then as the leader spoke, Hanna let her eyes wander toward the horizon, sending a short stream of thought to the red-tail that amounted to 'Shut up.'

Now that Dawali mentioned it, she could indeed see the pillar of smoke that rose into the blue sky from where they were standing. A ceremonial fire? This she wanted to see. Was there anything different or special about the ceremonial fire, or was it just a huge blaze? Her curiosity piqued, Hanna's tail copied Dawali's movements, and she nodded at him. Yes, sir, I think I'd like to learn more about that job, and any others that I'd fit into. I'd like to know more about the culture, too. Will you teach me?

There was a glint in Hanna's eyes that, over any other quality, betrayed her love of learning. The icy blue and bright green orbs had always been the portal to Hanna's thoughts, no matter how much she attempted to hide this fact, and now she wasn't trying to hide it at all. She held a love for AniWaya already, a love she'd not held for any other place. Perhaps she'd not been kidding herself when she convinced herself that a change of location was what she needed. Whether she was or was not, Hanna's demeanor held a very childlike quality; she was truly excited to be joining this pack.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread