A house, a home
[html]

LOOK NEW TABLE Big Grin And I liked your ramble ^_^ Last post of this thread by mine now then Smile
Word Count: 318

come dance with the west wind and touch on the mountain tops

Dawali smiled and nodded at her words. In fact, he was delighted at this encounter and the fruits his tribe might bear from it. Hanna seemed to be a knowledgeable person, and he admired that. Dawali was, unknowingly, much like this female in front of him, for he - too - valued the want for knowledge and experience very highly. Experience and knowledge could help turn a situation completely, and it gained you respect from the people around you. It made your life easier, and so he didn't quite understand why most people wouldn't want to seek more of it. He was, himself, ever seeking more knowledge, but he was hesitant to touch the human secrets. Their spirits haunted him in human cities, laden with pain and sorrow. It was, to him, a dark and troubling thing.

However, his positive surprise was not limited to this first thought - because Hanna wanted to know about their culture. There were only so many conversation subjects that got Dawali talking, and their collective culture was among them. Only him and his daughter were left of those who truly knew the traditions and cycles, but he wanted to spread it here, as much as it could. It was a soft and caring environment, and children would benefit from having such a rich world to grow up in. Though most of his members here gained some knowledge on their culture indirectly or directly by talking and experiencing, he found that there were not that many who actively sought to learn more about it. Hannah did, and for that he was positively surprised, and delighted. Smiling, his arm gestured they walk in the direction of the village while they talked. She wouldn't believe all the things he had to tell her.

"I'll gladly teach you! Anything you want to know, just ask away. We can start walking into the village as we talk."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread