let the rain of what I feel right now come down
[html]

let me know what you want to do/see this & i can archive it... im fine with whatev :3
600+

Chain her heart. Claim her soul. It was in the open, the place it had always been, and Colibri only needed to pick it from its fragile stem. Ripe from all her years, but battered by the weather and worn by abuse. It was all she was, all she had to offer. And Coli wanted it. The pair lived in a world of disbelief. Moments of tattered faith and broken belief. Neither could live with the knowledge that the other may want them, want to be more and more for the other at each passing meeting. As Anu had hoped that their time would end to save them from the possible heartache she now wished for Coli to stay forever.

“Yes” She said, a smile on her face and in her tone. Would the young woman just simply believe her? Anu exhaled deeply, feeling that she could finally breathe, finally smile. She was suddenly alive, with hope and understanding that theirs could be a love that she would not loose. Her chin rested gently on the other’s crown, and the warmth between the two began to rise in the late summer’s air. It was her smell that took Anu beyond the place where they stood. The smell that reminded her of lavender, and a smell that brought her heart to quicken and race. The chocolate wolfess’ next word Anu only listened, taking in the promise and finding that she needed just as much from Coli as the innocent youth woman needed from her. She needed stability, she craved affection. Anu yearned for everything that Coli did, and she found it just as hard to believe that she was about to find it.

Anything? All the other words were nothing compared to the small thing that Anu heard. Anything, could mean everything. So absorbed in her scent, the touch of her and the way the words spilled from her mouth Anu needed to backtrack and replay the words over again just in order to respond. Prepare, not wanted, alone, time. The words shocked Anu enough that she needed to look the girl in the eyes. She stepped away, and Anu was not ready for the cold that hit her chest. But there was warmth in her words, “You will not live alone.” The Dreamer wished to instill such a belief in the Haki wolfess. She would not be left, she would not be forgotten or hurt as she had in the past. The older wolfess’ heart pleaded to be cradled in soft hands, but Anu pledged that she would hold the blue eyed female’s core in her paws as if her own life depended on its viability. It would be well taken care of, for Anu would do anything, and everything, for Colibri.

“I want you here,” She said with calm and soft words. “with me.” She finished. But then there was something that could not allow her to rip Coli from the bonds that she had forged in the pack that now owned her scent, her name. And most of Anu wanted this to be her step, a leap that Coli could make. It would show that she was truly ready, accepting of the relationship that Anu had offered her the moment she had brought their lips together. “But you mustn’t disappear from Dahlia, they need to know why you are leaving and where you are going.” the Lt General came forth, though her tone was still as kind as always. Her intention was not to steal her away, though that was her every hope.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread