What a mess
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _table.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
woftd.

A small chuckle left the tired males chest at the sliver colored woman, she might be blind but she was a very good in heart. Thats rare. Red eyes opened behind his long lashed lids as a deep breath of air left his sore body, ears forwrd as a calm sleepy smile pulled on his lips before shaking his head..“in that case you my be doomed.” Moveing to a stand Leroy could see the blood that would soon be dry and stain her porch, though since she couldn't see he doesn't think it will bother her much. Though Ruri doesn't seem like the kind of females to foofaraw about little things. Following her lead Leroy moved to a comfy spot on the floor before not so gracefuly lowering himself to a lay with a sleepy sigh,.“I'll..just take a small nap here, incase it comes back.” Leroy knew it wouldn't return and he made that clear in his voice but he was drain of enegery and needed so sleep as his red eyes were soon hidden away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread