Been Gone For Awhile, What's New?
[html]

OOC: I love how I explained my absence IC'ly!

Maldrid had been gone into the wilderness for quite some time now. This surprised him greatly; perhaps there was a part of him that really did love the solitude the wilderness had to offer. He had left for the wilderness without notice to the Crimson Dreams leadership for reasons he didn't quite know yet. Maldrid hoped that there wouldn't be any lasting grudges formed because of this. The last thing that he needed upon his return was hostility in a pack that had welcomed him with open arms when he first arrived.

Granted, his stay was only for a few short weeks. He didn't know the members of the pack too well and he hadn't been around any of them much either. It was a mystery to him if any of the pack really knew who he was. It was going to change for the better, Maldrid resolved. He'd make a name for himself in this pack with his talents. He'd get to know the members more so that he'd feel more at home.

He was now in his lupine form, which was best for travel. He still had his lute and recorder with him, his recorder around his neck and his lute strapped to his back. He ran through the territory of the Crimson Dreams and arrived back at the manor. He sighed to himself, shifted to optime, and walked inside. He didn't have any way of knowing who or what would greet him and in the manner that he'd be greeted.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread