Love 101
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She'd gotten into a lot of trouble when she was little, and was likely going to repeat the pattern as she got older. She needed some excitement in her life every once in a while, anyway. "I'm thinking about heading down from here--I keep thinking I might fall over the edge, and I'm kind of afraid of heights anyway...You want to come down with me? She inquired. She hadn't met too many of her packmembers, which she felt a little guilty about. Addison listened as he told her of his history as well, about why he did not know much about Phoenix Valley. They were opposites, with him having been born here and moving away...and her being born someplace else and moving here.

"My brother had an eye like that. I think he disappeared, though. Haven't seen him in a while. But he wasn't in her family. Either way, it was peculliar, his eyes. At the question about the marks she looked down, poking at one of them with a finger. "I was attacked by rats. A lady let them all out, and locked me in with them."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread