Love 101
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... able_2.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She didn't know what other kinds of drugs were out there; so far, these cigs were Addison's only addiction. She wasn't interested in a drug that would change her personality or run her out of her pack, as had happened to another member of her family. Well...extended family. Addison knew that she had a relative in the Crimson Dreams pack, but it was rumored that she was not the leader there any more for drug related reasons. A cousin of hers...or something. Addison's grandmother was the wolf Misery D'angelo, and that was Naniko's great aunt.

"Maybe. I hope so...It would be sad if I only got to see him once. Meet him once." She didn't know what type of person would do that to a wolf. She crossed her arms when they reached the ground, running her fingers over one of the scars. "It was a coyote...she smelled like Inferni." She explained. "I got tricked into it--she told me she was lost, and needed help finding her way. I'm doing ok...I just won't go near the coyotes if I can help it. Have you ever run into any coyotes?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread