Love 101
[html]
"Hmhm...I think you'll see your brother again, nobody forgets their siblings." He then scratched his chin and began to think about his sister, where had she gone anyway? She used to be here on the valley, but she just up and vanished. At first, Ty paid no mind, but now that he hadn't seen her for a while, he was concerned. But she was a big girl, and could make her own decisions, Ty could only hope that one day he saw her again. He turned to Addison and smiled kindly, trying to reassure her.

When she told him about the rat-owning coyote, he frowned. An inferni who attacks using rats? Why was she like that? This was something Ty would be interested to investigate. However, he realized she asked him if he ever met a coyote replied, to which he replied. "Why yes...I have met many coyotes, I've worked with a lot of them as well." He then looked to the sky. "Although, the only one I've talked to here in the valley was a young inexperienced coyote, a friendly little guy too." He chuckled lightly as he turned back to Addison and shrugged. "But...at things would appear, here in nova scotia, the wolves and coyotes don't seem to get along."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread