Love 101
[html]
He frowned quizzically when Addison spoke her mind about the coyotes around here. Stupid and mean? That's not the vibe he got from the little canine friend he met not too long ago. Did he just get a good first impression? Were the pack coyotes around here those kind of people? No, Ty couldn't just judge them on that kind of basis, that wasn't his style. He knew there were people who simply made their kind look bad, but Ty would not judge an entire species on one's mistakes. Placing his hand on her shoulder, he simply replied. "Well, perhaps you don't give them enough of a chance, or I give them too many chances, who knows really?"

When asked about what he was doing out here by the beach as they finished descending the lighthouse and were now on the coast side. "I don't have much to do besides watch the boarders." Ty explained as he walked with her. "I got bored, and missed the smell of the sea, so I came over here to see what the beach was like, I didn't know we had a lighthouse here, that's pretty extraordinary." once he caught what she had mumbled at the end, he turned to her and asked. "Think? About what?" His golden blue colored eyes scanning her up and down in case she fell, many new hybrids did fall trying to learn how to stand, and Ty would catch her if need be.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread