Love 101
[html]
"Heh...that's what I keep telling myself sweetheart." Ty said with a scoff as he looked out into the ocean. "But that's not giving me any luck." He chuckled with a nod as he looked back to her. He joked about it, but he was beginning to feel a bit lonely, not over catastrophic, but kind of disheartening. However, he was still young, and he knew that he still had a chance to find love someday, but patience was a factor, Ty couldn't wait forever after all, he was a young adult, not a child. However, he shrugged off the thoughts and returned to the conversation at hand, it was her love life they were talking about, not his.

However, the conversation switched to hunting, apparently the girl wanted to hunt in luperci form. He thought aboutit for a second, then nodded "Hmmm...sure, I'll help you hunt, you're still on new legs after all." He smiled lightly as he prepared to go in the woods. However, he paused to look at Addison curiously, asking her. "Uhhh....are we going to hunt small game or big game?" He looked back to the woods as he spoke. "I'm guessing small game because there is only two of us, but hey, some people feel risky in luperci form."
[/html]

Messages In This Thread