The Outside Corner
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... table_.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
<3
300+

It had been fun for the few seconds before he had started to lose control, but the instant that he became aware he was failing in his goal the pup become rather frightened. Girls were fragile, after all, and Amata was one of his two favourite girls! Well, there was mamma too, but she was big and strong, maybe even more than Gotham. His sister did seem to be having fun despite the mortal danger Gotham thought they were in, but her excited calls fell on deaf ears. Gotham did not want to crush her, and did not want her to fall on the ground. And what if she got covered in monsters again?! These and perhaps a few other worries seemed to block out any kind of sensory input, and it was likely that they were making it harder for him to find steady footing. In the split second before they fell to the ground, he wondered, briefly, how Urma had been so good at carrying him that day at the lake.

Gotham was quite relieved by her reply, and released the breath that he didn't even know he was holding. He struggled to stand up, as well, extricating his floppy limbs from Amata's. There was a flicker of a smile on his maw when his sister countered his little defeated statement, and the prod and the other words she gave him made the smile even wider. Looking to her with his eyebrows raised slightly, he said, "Weally, Manna? Like a bee or bird?" Well, maybe it had been fun. He had been so scared that he wasn't even able to see that it was. Of course he trusted everything that Cool Princess Amata said, so he didn't doubt this. The little smile turned into a full-out grin, and he beamed at the girl. Bending into a little bow, he contined, "Thankss, Cool Princess Manna! I take you to the castle now, but not on my back." With a little nod he came out of his bow, and began to walk towards the mansion at a leisurely pace. In his mind, this was how royalty travelled when they were short of a carriage.

Requiem made this ♥
[/html]

Messages In This Thread