i wish i saved up for rainy days
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-26.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:0px;background-color:#001a36;background-position:bottom;">
Sorry for the delay. Feel free to have Charface swept away in your next post. Tongue

The arctic wolf was completely unaware of the danger he was in; he had very little experience with unfrozen water and he wasn't quite sure why the river was flooded so. The pale canine stood for a few more moments in the rain, peering around curiously while the water was rising millimeters by the second, inching upwards along his legs slowly. He arced his tail to keep it from dipping in the water, though it was a rather useless effort since the rain had already taken care of soaking him to the bone long before the river had begun to rise. After a few more moments standing around and pondering the world around him, Char continued onward as if nothing at all was wrong.

The big wolf padded onward through the water, all the while the persistent tugging at his toes grew stronger. He was getting annoyed with it now, and though he had not altered his course in the beginning he began to drift to shallower waters and higher ground, though it certainly was not out of any driving instinct to survive. The pale wolf carried on this way for a few moments until he heard a voice, his gray ears pricking to better catch the sound through the rain. The canine who had called to him did so from the edge of the water, and he peered over, narrowing his blue eyes as he made his way over.

Even then, her warning was not enough to drive him out of the water; it was the desire for company and companionship that drove him over toward her, though he gave her a wide berth at first. His time here had been short, but already he had been taught to fear some creatures. His tail wagged, sopping wet as it was, and he smiled, still-ankle deep in the fast swelling river. "Howyadoin?" he spoke quickly, almost breathlessly, smiling. "It's just water, what's the worst it could do?" the Secui joked, taking a playful swipe at the water with one big paw as he beamed up at his newfound friend.

thanks to jael for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread