i wish i saved up for rainy days
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/char ... _tears.jpg); background-color:#0E141B; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:246px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Works by me. :]

Charon was pretty dumb. Or maybe he wasn't—he was just sheltered and inexperienced. There was much in the world the big wolf was uncertain about, water being one of them. Hell, he wasn't even sure if he could swim; he'd never tried. The water was always too cold where he was from to have tried. As the silver wolf wandered closer to the pale woman, he felt that tug steadily increasing on his feet, annoying him now. He grumbled a little bit as he drew closer, and was taken aback with her rudeness. He stopped short and glared at her for a minute. "Now, wait just a minute. I was just trying to be nice," he explained, recalling the incident with the black wolf clearly. There was no reason for a repeat, and if she was going to be mean and yell at him there was no point in sticking around.

The pallid wolf looked behind him, and Charon wished he had arms to cross. She spoke again, again asking that he got out. Sighing very heavily, the big wolf grumbled again. "Oh, all right already, yeesh," he said. "If you think—" he wasn't able to finish his thought, since a wall of water a foot high had suddenly knocked him off of his feet. That tug on his toes had become a definite current, yanking him a few feet before he was able to latch ahold of a tree. He was highly confused and losing his grip, and even as the water tugged and yanked at him, he was still trying to figure out what the hell had happened. He looked over at the white wolf, a dazed look in his mournful eyes.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread