i wish i saved up for rainy days
[html]

ooc: yes! I totally agree with you!! and I'm so happy you understand me! <3 and thanks for the tip about the catacomb... I wasn't realising it since I'm new here and, as you see, with so little time to play... but i'm sure when my vacations start, I'll post here almost everyday (or so I hope hehe) and I'll be glad to play more times with you! x3 (...if you agree of course...)

oh, and just for you to know... I made Claire lost her memories just temporarily ok? she will recover it soon, so don't worry hehe. it's just to make tings more interesting x3

well... that's it. enjoy ^^

W.C: 288

Dark.

Everything was dark.

Everything she knew was dark.

And relief.

Safe…

Suddenly, a voice, a far away sound seemed to echo on her mind. She tried not to pay attention. Now she was comfortable something was spoiling it? Damn.

She wouldn’t reply.

But the voice grew louder. And more worried.

Whines.

Something was wrong.

Damn, she couldn’t let this go on without helping, could she?

No, she couldn’t.

But she didn’t know either how to approach the voice.

She even didn’t know what she was. Her name… what was her name?

A strange feeling started growing inside her. A hollow thing. Something was missing.

‘Claire…’ a soft voice called, as she felt a nudge. Somewhere. Was it in some part of her body? Did she actually have a body?

‘yes, dear sister, you have a body. Now turn back to it, will you? There’s others who still need you.’
Another nudge. Was it the owner of the velvet voice or was the whinning one who was doing this?

So much questions.

Her head started aching. Head…! And, slowly, she started feeling all her aching body again: her paws, her tail, her chest…

She coughed angrily, feeling something going out from her throat to her mouth and out of it, and opened her wet eyes, frowning with the intense light, blinking until the images were clear.

And there was this grey guy staring at her with worried blue eyes.

Claire tried to get up, but she just managed to rise her head and rest on her belly, feeling a bit sick.

“hum… hi… are…” she frowned, still staring the stranger as a lot of images passed through her aching head as sparkles of light “are you my brother?”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread