i wish i saved up for rainy days
[html]
http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll42 ... est-26.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:0px;background-color:#001a36;background-position:bottom;">
Urgh, I'm sorry for the extremely slow reply. :/ Can we wrap this up quickly? I apologize, but I'm trying to get this guy all finished up with his threads. Big Grin I can give you a thread with Rurik to make up for it?

Oh, what would he do if she'd really hurt herself trying to save him? Charon didn't know what to do with himself; panic rose in his chest and he wished sorely that other wolf had come along to help; maybe she could have helped here with his pale white savior! Her eyes slowly opened and she blinked in the light, still seeming rather out of it as she rolled over to her belly, remaining there and mumbling in a rather disoriented manner. The question surprised him, and he grinned, shaking his head. "Oh no, miss, you just saved my butt from the river!" he answered, pride shining in his voice for her.

The worst of it was over, it seemed, and Charon grinned broadly now, breathing the biggest sigh of relief he possibly could. "Boy, oh boy—you were really great! You dove right in after me. You're so brave and kind for rescuing me," he praised openly. Words like that from anyone but Charon Amrithai probably would have been sarcastic or not meant wholeheartedly, but not Charon—he was absolutely genuine and speaking the truth. "Thank you so much," he added, his brilliant indigo eyes shining at her reverently. He would never have expected it from this delicate looking, white-furred femme; she was smaller than he was and she was quite pretty, he was sure of it, when not soaking wet.

thanks to jael for the table!
[/html]

Messages In This Thread