i wish i saved up for rainy days
[html]

ooc: for me its ok if you want to end this thread soon. I think another round will be enough, cause I feel there isn't much more things to do here. (ok, there would be plenty of if we wanted to, but...). just answer me one thing, why you've killed Sharon?? o.ò

and don't worry about Claire's feeelings at the end of this thread. we can sepparate them when suits you better and make it nothing but a good memory of her ['cause claire is the kind of wolf that bounds too easily] (aand that would be so beautiful~ x3). but if you don't agree, I can end this feeling of her too. it would be sad, but I still can control her muahuaha >D

and I accept to play with your other char :3 now my classes are ending (ok, they end just on december 17th, but still, I'm on the end of the semester already) so I think and I hope I'd be able to play here more often yay \o/

W.C: 270

As the other’s voice sounded on her head, all the memories of the flood and rescuing started to appear on her mind, heavily, painfully, like strong lightnings, making her feel dizzier and more confused, covering the image of her brother, and their late conversation.

Claire closed her eyes and rested her head on her paws, waiting till her mind stopped spinning.

The white femme started getting better slowly, as she heard all the gratefulness on the gray wolf’s voice, and smiled, her eyes still closed.

“That’s ok. I remember now.” She took a deep breath and rose her head, staring at the other with sympathy “I’m sorry about my nonsense questions…” a bird started chirping far away.

The rain was gone, and the sun started shining, and although it was already descending on the horizon, it could still warm her yet wet fur, helping the gentle breeze on drying it. Such a peaceful and smooth sensation… she just wished she could feel like that forever.

At the same breath, the small femme knew she should be heading home at that moment, but she still hadn’t strength enough: she’d better wait until her paws were not shaking anymore, to make sure they would carry her all the way home in safety.

“Hm… are you in a hurry? Because I don’t feel I can walk right now. I think… I’d better wait here until morning… if you want to go, feel free… but before you go I just wanted to know your name, sir.”

Claire stared again to those deep blue eyes. And for the first time noticed how beautiful they were.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread