rescue our friend
[html]
That sounds good to me! A thread with the three of them + puppies sounds like it would be fun. :] 300+

He couldn’t help but smile a little at the way she modestly dismissed his thanks. It may have seemed to her that she had done very little, but to Ehno it felt like a lot. He had been left truly conflicted and feeling emotionally spent only a short while ago. While he was still quite unsure what the future held for him, he could at least look at it in a positive light now. The Marino felt as if he wouldn’t have been able to push away his previously tragic outlook on the situation without Urma’s own reassurances. “Well, either way I truly appreciate your kind words and reassurances. I’m sure Nani feels the same way.” Thoughts of the future still weighed heavily upon him, but at least now he could push those thoughts away a little more easily and view things in a more positive light.

Urma explained how she initially thought it would be best for their ex-Commander to return here to the pack, and Ehno sympathized with her. The Marino had the same thought immediately after he received the momentous news. “I understand why you would have felt that way. When Naniko first shared the news with me, I was certain that she would return home… here. Then she told me she had other plans, and I quite selfishly begged her to return to Crimson Dreams.” He shook his head, rather ashamed at how childishly he had handled that situation at first. “But then she explained her view of things to me, and I can certainly see that she has only the best intentions for herself and the pups in mind.” He was confident that the D’Angelo woman had a clearer mind now for her well being. Those drugs had dragged her into a brief period of her life where her thoughts were clouded and careless. But she had moved past that. These pups had given her the extra push she needed to get through her problem to become the caring wolf she once was.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread