thread title missing
[html]
Ah well, everyone misses some stuff every once in a while XP

"I remember seeing horses used often in Jerusalem, seeing as how cars are rarely in working condition these days." He said with another small lighthearted chuckle. It seemed that while this man was rather calm and serene, he had a good sense of humor. When he referred to the big metal things, Ty thought about it for a second, he thought he might know what they were, but he had to make sure he wasn't just completely off about it. "You mean...what are those called...hmmm...uhhh...." Ty scratched his chin, it was on the tip of his tongue, and yet he couldn't say. that's when it came to him. snapping his fingers, he spoke "Plough! That's it, the plough! Those are more often pulled by oxen though right?" He smiled "Yes, some fresh vegetables would be nice if we got one of those...."

Hearing his agreement about his mother, he smiled warmly. He could tell that Haephastus had a lot of love for his mother, and it was nice to heard it. He smiled when the man said he hoped to use some of it, replying with general encouragement. "To be honest, some art around here would be nice, and I'll bet you have a lot to share in terms of culture from Jerusalem? Are you by any chance, religious Haephastus." His question was only back by the fact that although humans were extinct, many of their belief systems live on, some still believe in the human gods. But Ty even though skeptical, he was also curious about it. Finding out some more things would be nice.

That's when Haephastus asked him about his past, and he gave a soft chuckle. He did like talking about his past, but he knew droning about it ended getting a lot of people bored with him. So he looked to his new friend with a soft nod. "Yes, my mother swept us from here when I was two months old, then I left her at about three months old, then before I knew it, I was on a mercenary boat training to be a warrior....long story." He said as he scratched the back of his head, smiling softly. He wondered what the reaction from the man would be, surprise like most? Or just understanding?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread