I'm a deadly case
[html]
ooc talk

Intuition told him she was not being entirely truthful - one actor could always recognize another - but as long as there was no malice behind her golden eyes, no aggression lurking in her youthful frame, then there was no harm to it. He let his own mask slip over his features, an easy-going smile softening his countenance. "Hello there, Zee, pleasure to meet you," he drawled, offering her a wink. She settled on her haunches before him, girlish smile bright and cheerful. They could use someone sunny, since Sankor Koios had left their ranks, directly following Ril'o's untimely demise. "Dahlia de Mai is named after a flower, one pretty like yourself," he added playfully.

"I would advise you to stay on guard around the borders," he added suddenly, remembering something he had seen earlier in his ambling. "There are some metal traps hidden around the outskirts of our territory, and we don't know who put them there. Just watch where you step," he advised solemnly, faded blue eyes studying the colourful youth. He had not seen many dogs or dog-mixes in his time here, but he found their bold markings and flashy appearances comforting. He knew he looked a lot like a malamute, with his complex black patterns, and he knew what it felt like to be stared at for them. It made him a bit of a dog-sympathizer, despite his heavy wolf heritage. "Our borders are open, but I'd like to know a little about you first, m'dear..."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread