I'm a deadly case
[html]

His drawn out words and wink made her giggle. Thankfully he was welcoming and not the type to look to deep into a mask. Zee knew she would come across some who would look deeper into the mask. There always was someone who looked deeper. His responded to her comment of the pack name. "I am far from as beautiful as she say." Zee said with her bright smile and large gold eyes. As long as he found her mask acceptibale she would play it. That was how you played the game after all.

The mood shifted from the harmless flirtations to complete seriousness in seconds. The warning that passed his lips made grin a little more and get to her paws. "Oh traps aren't that big of a deal..." As long as you keep someone in the front. Zee thought with an inner snicker. The crunch of bone is something even a girly laugh can't beat. The sweet sound of the bone giving under the preassure of metal was even more tasteful to her.

"Now bears are scary." Zee said with a willed shiver. Her beautiful coat shook and rose as she thought of something she really did find distastful. Leaving off the subject she kept to her paws and kept watching him. "There isn't much about me really. I'm a wolf and German Shepherd of course, but I guess that's pretty clear teehee." The mixed girl sat back down her tail wrapping around her paws in a delicate fashion.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread