We must never forget who we are.
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Sorry for wait. New table YAY!!! Big Grin

Pendzez listened as Ember began to explain her part of the conversation about the animals hiding away during the winter time. Pendzez was beginning to consider himself a bit of a wierdo, practicing during the winter time, but it was the way he was. It take a lot of convincing and brainwashing to get him out of that habit of practice martial arts. He was even somehow of a teacher to his friend Ty, who, in a way, was Ember's nephew. "I see. They can be pesky, can't they?

Pendzez wondered that his Masamune caught the females attention as she asked if there any other weapons that he encountered and, along the lines, if he has used them, or at least, wielded them. Pendzez searched his mind, but there was only his spear and his sword. He still uses his spear. Probably not as often as he does with the sword. "Well, some few weeks ago, I found this," he said as he slid the sword from the belt, holding up in front of him so she could examine it. "Recognize it?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread