We must never forget who we are.
OOC: I sometimes have trouble coming up with Titles. Smile

Pendzez had been lingering around the AniWayan borders for like ten or twenty minutes. He was, in some way, that he wasn't found and was question on why he was here. Besides, he wasn't causing trouble, since he wasn't in the lands. He was outside the border, collecting some herbs. He had found what looked like mint leaves, sometimes found in a normal everyday garden, but out here near AniWaya it was all over the place. He heard that these can be used in food and that they given a good fragrance when crushed up. He also collected over herbs, which were used for healing, basically the same thing he used to heal wounds on Rendall and Xeris when they were attacked.

Pendzez then realized that this what he's been doing when ever he got a chance to take a break and go for walks. Despite his warrior side, he also had a healing side, where he hoped to help the injured. The Praeas didn't seemed bothered by this, only that he still had his warrior side in him. He was fine with having a healer part of him. He still had his masamune and his spear at his home, well except the sword since it was with him right now, sheathed and secured on his waist belt, herbs placed in another bag that was on the belt. He looked over in the direction where he reckoned where AniWaya was. He seemed like an all right place. It was good to have neighbor packs. He then returned to his foraging of herbs, keeping mind of the border of the pack. He can't cause trouble if he was outside the border.
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
     it's ok! me too :3

She spotted the male from the hilltop that she sat upon, but made no move to go toward him just yet. Was he going to tresspass? Ember was a warrior of the tribe and would deal with them as they came...but first he had to do something wrong. She watched him carefully, trying to see if he would do such a thing...but no, it seemed he was just going around the borders and not through them. She had been on the lookout for intruders for most of the day, just as she had been the day before.

Ember approached him slowly, her weapons hidden by the long black cloak that she wore. She remembered him but it took a moment for his name to come to mind. "Ah, Pendez. What brings you to Aniwaya today?" She asked as she came nearer.

[/html]
Pendzez continued on with his foraging like there was no tomorrow. He had collected quite a large abundance of edible and herbal herbs. This day had been very productive indeed. His masamune by his side, he made sure he was safe from any dangers that would come by. Besides, he had to thank Ty for a little lesson on how to use this kind of bladed ancient Asian weapon. Masamunes were known to be greater than a murasame. He hoped that one day, he would find one of those, and other of the masamune's lesser brothers, if they still exist.

He just picked a herb, pausing when he heard a voice from behind. This voice was of a female. A familiar one too. One which he has not heard from for a long time. He turned around to find a dark female standing not far away. Pendzez was quick to identify who it was. Iskata's daughter, Ember. Pendzez smiled as he saw his friend again. Miss Ember. Nice to see you again."
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... _horse.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She did not know much of blades other than her own. Ember was used to the feel and weight of her own sword Lightning, named so after the character from a book that she had really enjoyed. Alanna, the lioness. Her Lightning was an old medieval blade that had been kept up because she assumed that it had belonged to someone important. They had kept it there in the castle, beneath glass, before the elements had cracked the glass.

"Nice to see you too. How are things in the Valley?" She inquired. She was not riding Bayard today, the male seeming content back in the stable. "Everyone doing alright?" She had heard that Davinci had left...she should have known that her older brother would take off again eventually. He always did.

[/html]
Pendzez was thinking of branding his sword a name other than what type it is. He dudn't want to keep calling it Masamune. He was thinking of Spirit's Promise. Yeah, that would be an appropriate name for his blade which he was becoming more skilled with every day. Apart that he had it for a few weeks now, he still wanted to give it a name. He was a spirit king and a king needs a weapon that would show his nobility.

Returning to the female in front of him, he was asked about things in the Valley. From the time he last met Ember to now, not much has changed, except leaderships and pack land expansion and some wolves left, including the former pup Addison. "Well, Jefferson is still in charge, we have a new second in command, named Geneva, I have a mate now, DaVinci left, Deuce left, so yeah everything is going well." Actually some things weren't, but the pack would manage to pull through times like these.
[html]

The first thing she ever remembered hearing about Davinci was that he had gone away and that her sister Firefly was off looking for him. Their family had been pretty upset by this, as Firefly had been fairly young...Ember had always blamed Davinci just a little bit for her rocky relationship with her sister. Ember had been jealous that her prettier sibling had been able to go on adventures while she was stuck at home.

"Geneva, huh? She's one of my old friends. A good wolf." She recognized that name. She had hung out with Geneva a few times and liked the silver female. She was glad that Geneva was doing well. Ember couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic about the pack doing well or if he was being serious...did he think that Davinci's leaving was a good thing? She did love her brother, despite all that he'd done in the past. Her feelings had been ones from her childhood, leftover. Unsure of what to say, she simply nodded.

[/html]
The white noble listened politely to the dark female as she said that she had met Geneva a few times before. Pendzez saw that Geneva was a great sub-leader under the Patriarch. Pendzez knew that she would be progress well in her duties. He was also pleased to see that Ty, Xeris, and Rendall would do weel in their own duties at being in certain ranks. Pendzez was happy with his own duties as a Praeas of the pack. He also knew that Ty would do well when reaching that rank.

Pendzez also wanted to know the progress of Aniwaya. The pack was familiar, however sort of unfamiliar. He hadn't known much about the pack or it's traditions and cultural society. There was, to Pendzez, neutral diplomacy, however, to Jeffers, there might be some friendly diplomacy. "So, tell me, Ember. Are things in Aniwaya well?"
[html]

"You can come inside, if you want?" She turned the last bit of it into a question, motioning toward the territory. Any friend of hers would be allowed inside; Ember was a sub-leader here now, and would be more than happy to tell others who her friends were, in case they ever came by. She did like getting visits and hearing the news about other places. She stayed in Aniwaya most of the time, so she didn't normally get the chance to hear about what was going on in the other packs.

"Aniwaya is doing all right. I'm going to start stockpiling food up for the winter time just in case...I don't want us to run out and then not be able to find anything." She said, green eyes coming back to fix on Pendez.
[/html]
Ember offered the white male to come inside the border. Pendzez prefered to remain behind the line, however, it was more of a request than an offer, which Pendzez greatfully accepted. Stepping closer to Ember, he passed into the boundries of Aniwaya. However, he found it ok, since Ember was allowing him to come inside the border. He considered her a friend, despite they only met once. He also remembered that he promised her a trip into the city to find another harp for her. No point, since Pendzez broke the strings on his and he looked around to find another, but he couldn't find anything.

The white male listened politely as Ember explained about winter being here soon and that food would have to be collected and stored. He would have to agree. The pack did the same thing last year. It was coincidental that he joined not long before then. At least he found a new home after his past. "Same, better store up before the winter season. A part from the food storage, I find winter to be the perfect time to practice swordplay and spear techniques."
[html]
Holy crap! I must have skipped over this one before when I was answering! I'm so sorry D: <333

Ember walked slowly in the direction of her den, enjoying their conversation. She was interested to hear from someone else who was interested in weapons. She did remember that day but didn't mention it; she didn't want to trouble him by asking to go to the city, or anything. Maybe some day they would go and would get lucky, like she had in the past with finding her weapons.

"Why do you think winter is better?" She asked curiously. Ember would stick out like a sore thumb in winter, with her dark coat...Pendez was lucky to be white.

[/html]
It's cool. Smile

Pendzez started to follow Ember as she showed a walking conversation. Pendzez would be delighted, however, he felt that he was overstepping his boundaries. However, Ember invited him in, so as long as he keeps inside his limits until he's outside the boundary of AniWaya. He had to mind his manners when in someone else's home.

Pendzez listened as she asked why winter was better to do practicing in stead of other seasons. In winter, there aren't as many animals out, so there won't be many distactions then. In, other seasons, some of the animals are out and about, which can lead Pendzez off track. 'less animals that way. Aren't that much distractions that way.
[html]

"I guess you're right. Most of the animals in Aniwaya gather near the river, and my den's not too near there...so I don't have too much of a problem. I could just tell them to go away if I wanted to, too. Threaten to eat them or something. I learned lowspeech when I was younger, from a friend of mine." She had been actively teaching it to other wolves as she went, willing to share the knowlege with anyone who was willing to try. It would probably take a few lessons to get it right, unless the wolf had a lot of time on their hands that day.

"What kinds of weapons have you encountered before?" She asked, curious. She eyed the weapon at his side, comparing the length of it and width to her own sheathed longsword. She had found hers in the castle--had he gotten his the same way?

[/html]
[html]
http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee11 ... e_02-1.jpg); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

OOC: Sorry for wait. New table YAY!!! Big Grin

Pendzez listened as Ember began to explain her part of the conversation about the animals hiding away during the winter time. Pendzez was beginning to consider himself a bit of a wierdo, practicing during the winter time, but it was the way he was. It take a lot of convincing and brainwashing to get him out of that habit of practice martial arts. He was even somehow of a teacher to his friend Ty, who, in a way, was Ember's nephew. "I see. They can be pesky, can't they?

Pendzez wondered that his Masamune caught the females attention as she asked if there any other weapons that he encountered and, along the lines, if he has used them, or at least, wielded them. Pendzez searched his mind, but there was only his spear and his sword. He still uses his spear. Probably not as often as he does with the sword. "Well, some few weeks ago, I found this," he said as he slid the sword from the belt, holding up in front of him so she could examine it. "Recognize it?"

[/html]