Le Ciel
[html]

ooc: heey! I'm terribly sorry for the delay! <3 It's just I don't have neither time or strenght to reply my posts more often. I hope you enjoy, 'cause I really did my best, after spending my day studying and working... hehe

W.C: 262

Claire snooze. Her yellowish paws, already brown with mud, were starting to get cooler as she paced on the wet grass, trough the thick woods.

Although there was pouring a little less because of the tree tops that formed a rough roof, still some drops reached the ground, and the white wolf’s back.

With ears pulled back and narrowed eyes, she was cursing herself for getting lost on her morning walk by the AniWayan’s borders.

“Just one turning…!” she moaned, teeth clenched “Just one turning damn wrong and I just don’t know where I am, and how to come back…!”

Claire was still complaining lowly when a different scent, other than wet grass, mud and rain came to her nose. She rose her ears and head, as she started to search, trying to focus on the source.

Walking faster on the wet green carpet, she turned her head once in a while to have a better view, and after a few minutes, the small wolf saw a shadow.

With her heart pounding, she approached that which turned out being an abandoned cabin, and slowed her pace as she saw some other wolf already in it.

Claire wondered briefly, but decided to present herself. Even to fight a little would be better than keep on standing on that rain – at least it would warm her body.

“Hey!” she called to the one which was sitting on one of the chairs that were inside, seeming unaware of her presence until that moment “Can I join you? I’m soaking wet here, and I’m terribly lost!”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread