Le Ciel
OOC: sorry for wait. Title actually name of a song by Malice Mizer (Gackt Era)

Talon had been wondering through the forests of the Ethereal Eclipse. He needed to get away from the pack, since he's been sticking around there for a while. He wanted to get out and enjoy some fresh air, until the rain came pouring. When he left, it was fine. Now, it was raining like there was no tomorrow. Luckily, the area was heavily forested, so not much will be able to get through. So, Talon might be able to enjoy his fine day without getting soaking wet.

Moving along, he found that the forest was getting less forested, with the rain intensifying. He needed to find cover. Coming upon a cabin, he entered it, finding it vacant. Who ever lived here must have been a long time ago. He sat down on the chair that was there, hoping that the rain will be lifted so he may make his return to Cour des Miracles.
[html]

ooc: heey! I'm terribly sorry for the delay! <3 It's just I don't have neither time or strenght to reply my posts more often. I hope you enjoy, 'cause I really did my best, after spending my day studying and working... hehe

W.C: 262

Claire snooze. Her yellowish paws, already brown with mud, were starting to get cooler as she paced on the wet grass, trough the thick woods.

Although there was pouring a little less because of the tree tops that formed a rough roof, still some drops reached the ground, and the white wolf’s back.

With ears pulled back and narrowed eyes, she was cursing herself for getting lost on her morning walk by the AniWayan’s borders.

“Just one turning…!” she moaned, teeth clenched “Just one turning damn wrong and I just don’t know where I am, and how to come back…!”

Claire was still complaining lowly when a different scent, other than wet grass, mud and rain came to her nose. She rose her ears and head, as she started to search, trying to focus on the source.

Walking faster on the wet green carpet, she turned her head once in a while to have a better view, and after a few minutes, the small wolf saw a shadow.

With her heart pounding, she approached that which turned out being an abandoned cabin, and slowed her pace as she saw some other wolf already in it.

Claire wondered briefly, but decided to present herself. Even to fight a little would be better than keep on standing on that rain – at least it would warm her body.

“Hey!” she called to the one which was sitting on one of the chairs that were inside, seeming unaware of her presence until that moment “Can I join you? I’m soaking wet here, and I’m terribly lost!”

[/html]
Talon realized he wasn't alone. He heard creaking in the other room, which almost sounded like foot steps. A scent caught his nose, which almost smelt like wet dog and Aniwayan territory. Oh goodie. Talon would have someone to talk to through this pelting rainy day moment, hopefully it will clear soon. Coming to his sight was another wolf, a female who was soaking wet and lost from direction. He would have to be hospitable for his guest.

Nodding, Talon said, "Sure. Have a seat." He patted on one of the seat next to him, he offered her a seat so that she could rest her feet from the long walk from Aniwaya. He was also a far way from Cour des Miracles. "What brings out here I this rainy day, young Aniwayan?" The rain had been quite annoying since it first started some days ago. It hasn't been showing any sign of breaks or pauses.
[html]

ooc: oh-my-gawwd! I just can't believe I've finishede this! Cause believe me, I was to post it almost a month ago, but all my college's work killed me everyday, so I couldn't find enough strenght to. But now I could~ *bliss* hope you like it, and although it's not one of my best, (I'm still so tired) it was made with loving care.

W.C: 201

“Oh thank you”, Claire smiled, pleased, getting on the seat and resting her already tired paws and wet body on it

She stared the golden and white stranger, sitting on his two-legged form, as he asked her what had brought her there.

The white femme sighed, as she told him her journey, all the way from AniWaya, through the woods, and finally the rain, spoiling everything.

“Well, at first, I intended to make an exploring trip around the aniwayan territory, as I’m new here – in AniWaya tribe, I mean.” Claire shifted her weight to the other side of her body “But it seems that I’ve made a wrong turn, and I ended up being here, unabled to go back because of the rain…” the white wolf snorted. “Sorry”.

A minute of silence passed, while Claire thought about what to do next, and mourned a little for her being so disoriented, accompanied by the sound of the pounding rain in the wet grass, out there.

“Oh, and why do you are here? I mean, how did you get here?” the small femme rose her head to stare the strange, just before remembering “Oh, and what rudeness of mine… I’m Claire. You are…?”

[/html]