it's only teenage wasteland
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... orse_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

The place where he had been struck throbbed and his head was swimming in pain. Couldn't he do anything right? Or was he just bound to make one big mistake after another. He had finally gotten his life on the right track again and then Siobhan had gone and messed it all up. If it weren't for her none of this would have happened. Ezekiel wouldn't have attacked him and neither would this guy. Haven was starting to wish he had never met the coyote at all. Despite how he had felt for her at the time, now it didn't seem worth all the heartache and pain it was bringing him.

He heard a shriek but he didn't recognize the voice, nor the name that it was calling. But then he felt a light touch on his arm and the scent of the girl he'd been looking for flooded his nose. "Princess?" he asked quietly, afraid of enraging her brother any further. The Knight had to admit, he was a little surprised that she had come to him and not go to her sibling. That had to mean that she didn't hate him, that she didn't think he was some awful person who had used her. That brought him some relief. He never wanted her to feel that way, especially not because of him. "I-I'll be fine," he muttered, still keeping his hand over his eye. "I...came to see you. I wanted to talk to you..." He moved to stand up straighter, doing his best to ignore his protesting head and muscles.

Though the next voice he heard made his blood run cold. Oh gods no. With his good eye he looked to see the tall form of his sister joining the little fiasco. A panicked light entered that jade eye. No, he didn't want her to find out, not like this. She didn't even know what had happened, that Siobhan had left him. She wouldn't even have a chance of understanding why this all had happened. Though as the other male yelled more about him he went on the defensive. "I did not take advantage of her!" Part of him wasn't sure if that was completely true, but this guy was making it sound like he was some conniving fiend. It hadn't been the best way for things to happen, but he certainly hadn't done anything to trick Princess or lead her astray. Haven looked back to his sister, his gaze pleading for her to not hate him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread