it's only teenage wasteland
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

374 words.

The situation at hand was momentarily forgotten at Haven's words, so sweet and surprising as they were. He had really come to see her? What did he want to talk to her about? Princess hoped that he wasn't there to tell her that it had all been a mistake. While she knew they were not going to be mates and in love just because of one night, she did not regret it in the least. "What is it?" she asked, trying to keep the worry from her voice. Princess had loved that night, and had almost hated leaving in the morning. She did not want her Knight to be sad and to not want to see her again. He had said that he wanted to see her again, but she supposed that could have been related to the alcohol flowing through his system. She knew that it did strange things to those that drank it, but she hoped it didn't mean that he had spoken without really meaning anything he had said. She wouldn't believe it, anyway.

The taller girl was unknown to her, but it seemed that both Ares and Haven knew her in some way. Ares went to her for comfort, it seemed, and Haven had obviously recognized her. The fact that she was the only one who did not know the taller girl was very annoying, actually. To solve that problem, Princess huffed, "I'm Princess Chance," and then she added, her tone more firm with these words, "And he did not! I wanted it, too! You just don't understand, obviously." It was true, for the most part, although her judgement had been clouded with her foggy state of mind. If she hadn't wanted it, though, Princess suspected she would not have done it. Despite being so easily influenced - depicted in how quickly she had fallen for Haven due to his flattery - Princess was very strong-willed, usually. Stubborn was also an appropriate word that could be applied to her, and it was doubtful she would be easy to take advantage of. "I really don't see why you care so much, anyway," she retorted, trying to get in the last word in the situation. That was just the way she rolled.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread