it's only teenage wasteland
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... orse_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

Despite her best efforts he heard that tinge of worry in her voice. Slowly he shook his head to get rid of those fears. "Something just between us, don't worry though." He didn't want to get into it all right now with her brother still raging in front of them, but he didn't want her to dread why he had come here. Haven regretted the way it had happened, but he did not regret what had happened. He was glad to have met her and what he had felt that night, while enhanced by the alcohol, hadn't been false. He really did like her and really did think she was beautiful and all of that. Nothing he had said that night had been a lie. The male wanted her to know that, but he also needed to tell her that he was coming fresh off a shattered relationship. She deserved to know the truth.

All of this was so chaotic and it was making his head pound even more. Though the look he saw on his sister's face cut him to the bone. No Mati, don't think that, please don't think that. Not of me, please... What had happened hadn't really been right, but it hadn't been wrong either. Princess had wanted it. If she had ever resisted or said that she didn't want it he wouldn't have done it. He wouldn't have! Yeah he had been drunk and out of his right mind, but he would never do that. As Mati spoke he cringed and walked a bit closer to her, though he did almost fall, his equilibrium being thrown off. "She left me Mati..." Haven removed the hand that was covering his eye, though the area was swollen and so he still only had one open. Though in that green pool all the pain was evident. "I was messed up, you have no idea how much it hurt...but I would never do something so awful, you know that don't you? Please..." He could feel tears sting at the back of his eyes but he refused to cry. Not right here, not right now.

Haven understood why Ares was upset. He did. He wasn't blaming the guy at all for that. He had every right to be angry at him. But he wasn't going to stand here and let him say he was this seedy, manipulative character. The hybrid glared at gray and white male. "I didn't ply her! Would you listen? I didn't mean for things to happen this way. I was already drunk when Princess found me that night. She wanted to know what I had and I showed it to her and she drank of her own choice. Things just...happened. But I never forced her to do anything! I would never do that!" His eye blazed as he stared down the other. "I came here to apologize! Things between her and I shouldn't have started off that way, but they did. I'm just trying to make it right." With that he glanced back at Princess, hoping to reassure her that he didn't regret it, that he only wanted to do right by her.

Dear gods, was this guy an idiot? At the last words Ares spit out at him his hackles rose an his face took on a grave and serious look. "I would feel the same as you do, but you should watch your tongue, considering she's standing right here," he snarled. How dare he say that shit when Mati was standing right beside them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread