it's only teenage wasteland
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

Sorry for the wait and the suck. . . I talked to Erin 'bout it, but still, I'm sorry. 513 words.

The implication behind his words was not lost on Princess, and she narrowed her eyes in response. It wasn't fair of him to try and drag their mother into this, even if she had not done much by way of parenting. She was practically a complete adult, and she didn't need anyone trying to take care of her - especially her brother. If anything, then the only one who could protect her was Haven, since he had told her he would protect her, and she had accepted. Ares had not suggested protecting her at all since they had been reunited, so maybe he didn't deserve the chance. Princess was very much capable of taking care of herself, and she didn't want to have to run to her big brother for every little thing imaginable. During hertime away from him, she had managed to stay out of too much trouble, and she knew she could survive without him. She didn't want to be without him, but she didn't need him to look after her.

Turning away from Mati and her brother, Princess huffed a very loud sigh. "Yes, I did," though she did not see how this was any of the taller girl's business - even if Mati was, apparently, Haven's sister. The mention of this "Si" was interesting, though, and for a moment, Princess felt a flare of anger. Obviously, Si was someone important in Haven's life at some point in time, now or prior to their encounter. "Who is Si," she asked bluntly, though it was stated more as a sentence, rather than an actual question. She did not really want to know, per se, but she wanted them all to know that she was annoyed by this, no matter what their relationship had been. Si had left, and Si was a girl, and Mati knew about Si. What was the relationship between Haven and the unknown female, and was she only a replacement? That was so not cool with her. Haven hadn't mentioned anyone else when they had met, but if there was someone else, Princess felt that she deserved to know. She also deserved to know if she was prettier than the unknown Si.

It was incredibly sweet of him to want to apologize, and knowing that he actually seemed to care about her - at least a little, since he had come here to see her, after all - was nice. It made her feel important to know that everything he had said that night was, at least a little, true enough and not just something he said because he had been drinking for a while before she had arrived. "I don't see why this can't just be between me and Haven," she muttered, eyes flitting between Mati and Ares. They obviously knew each other somehow, in that Mati had arrived and gone to the gray male, so couldn't they just. . . Go away? Then Princess and Haven could have been alone, and Haven could have said whatever he had wanted to say without all of this stuff happening, too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread