it's only teenage wasteland
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... etable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width:400px; border:1px #0069B3 solid; font-size: 10px; line-height: 12px;">

300+

#####Though she was angry with him, Princess felt her heart go out to her brother, the only one who had ever really loved her completely. Their mother's love had been conditional, and it could not be counted on, but her brother had loved her. There was obviously some sort of relationship between Mati and Ares, and thus far, her hypocrtical nature told her she did not approve. Mati had severely over-reacted about what Ares had said about one of Haven's sisters and what not. Really, what he said wasn't that bad! He'd only been trying to prove a point, and now he was hurt. Because of this, Princess did not find Mati to be suitable for her brother; it was an honest mistake, and it wasn't like he was saying he was going to do it, or that he never would. What she wanted to know was why all of this drama had started in the first place. Absolutely ridiculous! This didn't need to be broadcasted to the entire pack, and she felt that both Mati and Ares had overstepped their boundaries. They just needed to butt out.

#####That wish came true quickly, and she was left alone with Haven. Taking the roses, she looked down at them nervously, almost afraid of what they meant. She hoped they did not mean he regretted what they had done, because even through all of this ridiculous arguing, she still did not. "Umm. . . We could go to my room in the mansion, if you want. I can try and find something to wrap your wounds with," she offered, studying them nervously. The wounds were older, so she did not think they had been inflicted by Ares just now, but they still deserved to be treated. "Come on, I'll lead the way," she added, not sure if he knew where the mansion was, and certain he would not know which room was hers. She held out the hand that was not holding the roses for him to take if he wanted. "It'll be quiet there, so we can talk then." Even though she was terrified of what he mgiht say to her, she thought he deserved to be able to talk in a place where they were not likely to be interrupted, since it was more than likely important.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread