it's only teenage wasteland
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... orse_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

As they stood there in a brief awkward silence Haven did his best to push what had just taken place out of his head and recollect his thoughts. He had come here knowing pretty much what he wanted to say to her, but all of this had flustered him and now his ideas were all jumbled. He watched as she took the roses and sensed that same nervousness he had before. She didn't need to, at least not about him wishing that what they had done had never happened. If anything she might be the one to want nothing to do with him after she knew more. The hybrid hoped that wouldn't be the case, but he understood it was a possibility. Going to the mansion wasn't exactly what he had been planning on, but he supposed it would be the most private place. "Yeah, sure, that sounds good." Once they were mentioned again Haven himself looked to his cut up torso. The pain in his eye had distracted him from the ache and sting in those muscles. They really did need to be wrapped.

Princess didn't need to lead the way, he knew all too well where Haven Manor was, but he let her anyway. He was still feeling dazed. As she offered her hand he took it, holding it gently. Touching her again made his mind involuntarily flash back to that night and he had to close his eyes and shake his head to make the images go away. He definitely did not need to be remembering all of that right now. With his mind still swirling the walk to the mansion and inside to Princess' room went by almost too quickly. Jade eyes scanned the room, and thought he hadn't lived in this particular room, he found familiarity in the old human house. It was so strange that she lived here, in his old pack. It only reinforced the positive feelings he had for her though. If she fit in here then she must be a good person.

Shakily Haven lowered himself to sit on her bed and patted beside him for her to join him. It didn't even occur to him that their first meeting had started off almost exactly the same way. "I wanted to come and talk to you about what...happened between us. And I wanted to let you know more about myself. Who I am and...what I've been going through recently."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread