it's only teenage wasteland
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... orse_t.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
500+

He had just thrown a lot of information her way and he was not sure how she would take it all. Not all of it painted him in the most flattering light, but he wasn't going to lie to make himself look better. While he did not regret it, he felt a little guilty for the way things had taken place. He had never imagined himself doing something like that. Alcohol really did change him. This was the first time that such a stark contrast had been shoved in his face and now he knew that it would be best for him to stay away from the substance. If it could make him act in strange ways than it wasn't good. The revelation of his mother's addiction strengthened his resolve. He didn't want to become an addict and hurt those around him as she had done. Haven had devoted his live to making himself better than his blood and now he had even more things to keep at bay.

When Princess finally spoke again he felt his spirits lift. He looked back to her, managing a soft smile. It relieved him greatly to know that he had not upset her with what had happened between them. That she didn't feel abused or used. It would have made him feel like the scum of the earth if she had. "I'm glad. I was so worried I had hurt you..." He wasn't sure if he would have been able to live with himself if he had. It was the exact thing that he was trying to prevent. No, it wouldn't have been as bad as rape, but it would not have been much better. Too close for comfort. Honestly Haven was surprised at how well she took the news about Siobhan. He had really expected her to get angry and he would not have blamed her. Heaving a sigh he looked back to the floor between his feet. "Thanks. I don't know why she did either. Guess it doesn't matter much now though." No longer was he worried about answers, he just hoped that she was out of his life for good.

The hybrid looked at her with curiousity at her request that he not tell anyone what she would tell him about her. It seemed so odd to him. What could a sweet girl like her need to hide from others? Of course he wouldn't tell anyone, it just seemed peculiar to him. It was flattering that she was willing to share something with him that was so secretive thought. There was a trust growing between them and that was good. "I promise," he said, looking into her golden eyes. With all the talking he had almost forgot the wounds. "Oh yeah...another memento from her, though an indirect one." He still didn't understand why Ezekiel had attacked him. It made no sense.

As she moved around her room those jade eyes drank in her image and found himself smirking. He felt that night tickling at the back of his head no matter how hard he tried to push it away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread