midnight clearance
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... blebg1.png); background-position: right center; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 415px; height: 616px;">

dress he picks no no its fine

I have lost the will to change

Smiling Leroy let his eyes linger over Ayita as she moved, every little curve made him want to growl lightly but the large male only smiled. That handsome smile of his that the devil himself could wear so nicely. He wasn't sure how he had gotten this comfortable with his life, the last time he had been this happy well the male can't even remember. Svara had been his love, he still loved her or maybe he just believes so, either way he refuses to let his mind think about her. How in the world did Leroy get a girl, a friend, a companion, roommate, and a lover like Ayita. Tilting his head ever so slightly his brows rose with a playful sigh as his red eyes followed her hand.

"hmm fun sounds exciting.." HIs deep voice rumbled playfully from his throat and passed his lips. Slowly moving his free hand to her side letting his fingers move gently on her soft fur, sticking his tongue out playfully Leroy nodded quietly to her sweet words. Glancing down at his waist Leroy chuckled lightly as her placed the blanket around him,"It seems my sweet is has a playful mind.." a low groan left his throat as Ayita rubbed his hips. Teasing her skin lightly his red eyes lifted back to Ayita's blue ones as he bit on his lip."That idea sounds very tempting Ayita, your cuteness is just a defense."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread